Air purifiers are excellent resources for your home whether they sit in your living room, attach to your HVAC system, or hide in your bedroom. Air purifiers come in different sizes, and they can be powered by the house’s main supply or an outlet.
You are choosing a device that can keep the air clean, prevent sickness, and serve those with respiratory disorders.
If you have people in the family who get sick often, who has COPD, or have asthma, you should buy one of these purifiers right away. They are all good for the house, but you need to decide which one you would use given the size, power output, and the level of dust in the air.
The first air purifier for dust on the list is the tiny and efficient Levoit LV-H132. If you have rooms in your home that collect dust, this unit will sit on a desk or shelf, collect all the dust, and make hardly any sound at all.
It is ozone-free, does not use UV to remove particles from the air, and produces no pollutants at all.
There is a three-stage filter that uses the pre-filter, the HEPA filter, and the carbon filter to break down all particles, push out clean air, and make the room smell nice. You can remove 99.97% of all particles in the air, and you can set it to any one of the three speeds that you like.
You also get:
- Three-speed settings
- A Quiet motor that only hums
- There is a night light on the device that is helpful for little kids
- It works in regular rooms or offices
- You get a one-year warranty on the device along with an option to extend that warranty for another year
- The filters last up to 8 months, and they can be bought online for very little money
- The device is small
- It makes almost no sound
- It uses three filtration processes
- The device cannot cover a large room
- The device is not meant for medical-level filtration
This device is perfect for anyone that wants to put a purifier in their office, living room, or study. It cleans the air, creates no pollutants, and even offers a night light for little kids.
This unit fits into any room because it is a plain white box. You can turn the device on to clear a whole workroom, an office, or a small company office with a few people working at their desks.
The Levoit products do not use UV light to remove particles from the air, and the unit produces no ozone. The air smells better because there is no dust, no dirt, and there are no particles in the air.
The company made this device large enough to cover a room that is up to 300 square feet, and it is Energy Star certified. Even with that much power, this device can clean your air in 10 minutes. You can smell the different because of the unique internal construction including:
- Three stage filter that uses the pre-filter, HEPA filter, and carbon filter to wick away all the dirt and dust from the air
- 99.7% of all dust and dirt is removed from the air, and it helps people who have a stuffy nose
- The Smart mode will check the air quality in the room and turn on or off depending on how clean the air is
- Sleep mode puts the purifier on its lowest setting so that it can work through the night without being a nuisance
- An auto-off timer
- An LED light that lets you know it is running
- Filters last up to 8 months
- You get a one-year warranty
- The device is no larger than an old radiator
- Some people do not have space for anything smaller than a desk unit
- The filters are a bit harder to change
This device is perfect for people who need to purify the air in their office or large living room. You can slide this unit into space no longer than an old radiator, and it will keep the house smelling fresh with special filters that last over half the year.
Alen BreatheSmart FIT50
The Alen BreatheSmart is a larger unit that shines across your living room, office, or warehouse like an old radar dish. It looks modern, runs well, and provides you with a lot of air purifying power.
The Alen BreatheSmart is a unit that covers 900 square feet of space in just 30 minutes. Your large office or storage facility needs to be cleared out before your staff comes to work, or you could clean up your workshop after a long day of cutting and sawing.
You can turn this device on at night to get ready for a good night of sleep, and it provides you with all the following options:
- Care for anyone with allergies
- Removes dust and chemicals from the air
- Removes smoke and cooking odors
- Handles all pet odors
- Uses activated carbon and a HEPA filter
- Has an air quality indicator light
- Auto mode can turn on and off depending on the quality of the air in the room. You could turn the device on and let it run until your workshop or office is clean again
- 14 designer panels that fit on the front of the device so the design fits your home
- The device has a lifetime guarantee
- This device can fit into any stylish home
- It handles a large area in a short period of time
- It works on autopilot when needed
- You might need something that covers a larger area
- The device might be too overwhelming to leave in a common living space
You should use the Alen BreatheSmart when you want to have a clean home, clean office, or a clean workshop.
You can turn the device on autopilot, and it will use a special sensor to turn on and off depending on the air quality. It covers up to 900 square feet, and it has a lifetime guarantee you cannot pass up.
VEVA 8000 Elite Pro
The VEVA 8000 Elite Pro Series is one of the best stand purifiers for your home. There are a number of homeowners who need these purifiers to prevent odors from wafting through the house, or they will choose these to use in their offices/workplaces.
The HEPA filter is the calling card of this device, and it has pre-filters that will pull all other impurities from the air. The carbon filter that sits at the end of the process helps keep the air fresh, and the purifier also comes with these extras that make it perfect for any homeowner:
- The filters are made to last for a very long time, and they provide you with a much cheaper device to manage.
- The fan system has three stages, and it allows you to move air quickly or slowly throughout your home/office.
- This is an ozone-free device, and it can be used in any home.
- It is ETL certified and has a special safety shutoff that can be used when the device overheats. You can also set it to turn off at a certain time every day
- The device is easy to set and manage in any space
- The device makes very little sound
- The unit is big enough to use in a large room
- The device might not be large enough for a big house or large office
- You might need something with filters that are easier to change
This purifier is a very good thing to use when you want to keep the house smelling clean if you have pets, dust, dirt, or allergens floating through the air.
Blue Pure 121
You could use this device when you have people with allergies in you’re home, or you could use this device because you would prefer to install something that does not connect to the main house air system.
You also get all the following things from this unit:
- The filter works in three parts
- It captures up to 99% of the allergens in the air
- You can use the device for pet odors, cooking smells, smoke smells, gases, chemicals, and even the smoke that blows in from wildfires
- The pre-filters are easy to wash, and you can put them back in the device at any time
- The device is very quiet, and will still clean 600 square feet in the process
- The device is small enough to fit into any room
- The device is safe to use in any home
- You can use the device with the timer so that you never overheat
- The device is not big enough for the largest offices or warehouses
- The device has washable filters that might be hard to clean
You can use this device when you are ready to keep your home as clean as possible. It is very quiet, and it can help Klee the pet smells away so that you do not have alert people to their presence when guests come over.
Green Air Encore HEPA and Odor Fighting Filter
You might have a lot of pets, and you also have to be sure that you can use the device in your office to keep your staff happy. Families stay healthy when they are breathing clean air, and the filter does all these things:
- Three-stage filtration is very efficient, and it will clean the air to 99.7% efficiency
- The device does not create any ozone, and it helps you clean the house without creating the one smell
- The device is large enough to cover 1000 square feet
- The device is not so big that you cannot fit in a room without overwhelming the room
- You get an air quality warning light that shows you if the air is clean
- You can use four speeds to clean the house or office
- The IonCluster technology kills microbes in the area
- You can use the device is large rooms
- It is easy to run
- It cleans microbes from the air
- You might want something that is smaller/set up for an office
- You cannot clean the filters like on other models
This is the sort of device you need a lot of air cleaning power in your office or warehouse. The device is made for people who have a lot of space to cover, but it still runs quietly.
Winix WAC9500 Ultimate
Winix made a device that you can put in any room. It is easy to maintain, and it provides you with the best cleaning power for a space that is not very large. You could move this in when you have problems with allergies, and you could use it for all the following purposes:
- The HEPA filter works on pet odors and smoke
- The washable filters are easy to replace
- The pre-filter cleans everything before allowing the air to pass through
- PlasmaWave technology helps collect pollutants at a molecular level
- The sensor will turn the device on and off when you need it
- The device isn’t very large
- The device cleans at a molecular level
- The machine uses a small amount of power
- The machine has washable filters that might be hard to handle
- The machine covers large areas with no problem
Use this device when you have an office or living room that has pet odors, smoke, or the smells of cooking. You can run it at all hours, and you can turn on the timer so that it will turn off at night.
Conway made a filter that will do anything you need in a space that is smaller. You could use this device in a studio apartment or small office, and it will keep the air clean for hours at a time. You could use this device to smell clean air, and you also get:
- 361 square feet of coverage
- Four stages of filtration
- Pre-filters that are easy to wash
- Fan speeds in three stages
- No ozone is created
- There is a timer
- Filters are easy to replace
- The device has nice filters that are easy to clean
- The four stages of cleaning make the air99% pure
- The fan speeds can be changed to help with air flow
- You might need a larger device because of you
- This device might not fit into the small spaces in your office
Using this device in your office is wise because you need to have fresh air that makes it easier for you to be productive and efficient. Use it in a small apartment when required, or set it up in a small office to keep your staff happy.
Mooka Air Purifier, Air Cleaner with 3-in-1
The Mooka is a wonderful desk filter that you can use when you are trying to keep the air in your general area clean. You might need something that is very quiet, and you can use this device as it will not get in the way of your daily activities.
If you are buying this device, you should be sure that you check the air quality light so you know when the air is perfectly clean. You also get many features:
- The purifier handles everything from smoke to pollen
- The purifier has multiple filters
- You can wash the pre-filters
- The tiny device fits on any small shelf
- The slight whining noise might be distracting
You get the thirty-day money back guarantee and one-year warranty on this device.
Pure Enrichment PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier
- You can remove all odors from the space
- You can change speeds if you need to
- You can sanitize any room using the special air sanitizing system
- You can clean pollen and smoke using this device
- It also has special filters that are easy to clean
- You might need a larger device to clean something larger than an office
Choosing this air purifier for dust gives you all the options you need when cleaning the air in spaces such as your office.
The air purifiers for dust that you have chosen should be selected based on size and power. You know what you need to keep your air clean, but you should read these reviews carefully before buying.
All these purifiers are different, but they all help you stay healthy. The air purifiers can connect to your AC system so that you can purify all your air, or you could drop it in a room where you have the most dust.
Put a small air purifier in every room in the house, or put a large air purifier in the gathering area of your home.
Air purifiers may be chosen for a particular person in your family who is coping with breathing problems, or you might simply need to get rid of all the dust in the house. Do not forget about your workshop, office, or factory where you have particles floating through the air all the time.
These purifiers could be attached to the main ducts in your facility, or you might put them in every room so that your staff can breathe fresh air. Put the purifiers in the break room, in the offices, and in the warehouse to keep the space clean throughout the day.
Plus, there are times when these purifiers are a requirement either by law or required by a doctor. A doctor might tell you that they want you to use an air purifier to clear up your illness, or you might need an air purifier to keep dust out of a home that stands in an arid climate.
The choice is yours, but you need something that keeps dust out of your mouth, nose, and throat.